"If we did all the things we are capable of, we'd truly astound ourselves" --Thomas Edison
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Ugly Betty
Well, I've found a new show to watch. I'd run out of my regulars and just needed something on in the background that wasn't too intense and wasn't too long (so no movies), and this is the result. I'm at Episode 6 of Season 1 so far. I enjoy it enough to keep going - we'll see if the season finale makes it worth continuing on into Season 2. I guess the one thing about being so behind is that no one's talking about it and so no one's going to ruin the rest of the season for me. At least I hope not. I would be very upset if they did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ugly Betty is great; it's probably one of the more enjoyable shows on TV right now. The season is pretty solid. Season 2 hasn't been too bad to boot.
Post a Comment