Friday, April 18, 2008

Hot Docs

The fun has begun!
The documentary version of the TIFF is upon us and I'm looking forward to being a part of Hot Docs.
I've bought a couple tickets already and need to go rush for a couple more. No prob - I'm a seasoned pro with the rush situation. And to end a weirdo day on a high, I got into my first rush movie - review coming up!

And slightly related, I have recently made a conscious decision to get out there more often. Take advantage of what's going on in the city. I think back to everything that I did on my travels, even if I was by myself and it was in a foreign language. Why, all of a sudden, now that I'm back in Toronto do I need to give all of that great stuff up? It seems silly. I had such a great time out there, why would I stop it. And this city has so much to take advantage of too. Anyway, I digress. Bottom line, I'm going to live it up!

No comments: