Goodbye winter, hello...summer?!?
I guess I'd put away my super-winter coat a month or so ago, but was still wearing a wool/cashmere coat up until two days ago. Yesterday I'd switched to my fall/spring (not really sure how to classify it) coat, but still complete with a cashmere scarf (my neck seems to be more sensitive to cold than I remember it) and today, no coat needed at all (but still wore an uber-warm authentic pashmina).
The weather was fantastic. For most of the day I was bare-legged under my skirt (my pale legs were glowing) but super-prepared me, I had leggings for when it started to get colder at night.
I could have used a coat as well, but I was just happy to be out and about. Walking made me warm enough.
I see that Saskatoon (I think that's what I read) is getting 40cm of snow this weekend? That sucks.
I'm hoping that this weather is here to say, although I do have a fair number of coats that I'd like to get some use out of before +30 degree weather or fall.
I really have nothing to complain about. It's wonderful weather and the sun is fantastic. The past couple of days, I've been sitting in my bowl chair in the sun and lazing around cat-napping or standing and staring on my balcony. I even broke open the tub of ice cream I have in my freezer for special occasions.
I even rotated my shelves to put away my winter clothes and bring out my spring/summer attire.
No comments:
Post a Comment