I finally watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. My reaction: HUH?!?
I knew that this movie probably would require a little bit of attention on my part to follow what was going to happen, so I'm not really sure why I watched it for the first time as background noise while multi-tasking. It's my own fault for not really understanding everything happened. I guess I theoretically understand it the plotline, but I didn't keep track of who got killed very well. I thought that some of the people who were alive at the end were supposed to be dead and I'm sure I'm missing one significant plot connection...but I'm not too concerned, I'll just have to watch it again. I'd seen Snatch before and as I was watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, I thought that the two movies were very similar. You can probably tell that I didn't make the Guy Richie connection until I did a little research on the internet just a short while ago.
The final moments of the movie made slightly annoyed, but as it was happening, I was expecting it to unfold as it did.
I need to watch this move again, but I'm pretty sure once I pay attention to it, I'll like it. I won't LOVE it, but I'll like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment