I bought one. I finally bought one.
After much consideration (most likely too much), I ended up getting Semikolon.
I thought I would get a Moleskine, and there were a couple books at Indigo but in the end the thickness and quality of the pages in the Semikolon won me over.
The colours were an added bonus.
The books actually reminded me of the cloth-bound books from Bookbinders Design that I fell in love with in Europe. I would actually make the trip to Zurich just to visit the shop. I love stationary shops.
I have these grand plans for making a series of scrapbooks about my fabulous life using cloth-bound books. I'll have so many that I can make a rainbow of them and then I'll put them on my uber-chic, minimalist bookshelf. It will be lovely. But it'll probably never happen because I have tons of grand plans and there are so many three-dimensional things that I'd want to somehow incorporate into my memory books. Oh well.
Anyway, back to my book. I'm glad that there's an elastic closure and the added bonus of a loop for a pen. It actually came with a golf pencil but everyone knows how useless those are.
The next debate, what kind of pen to get. It's a big debate. Trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment