Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Procrastination central

I've been at school for 1.5hours and have gotten nothing accomplished. Good thing is that it is only 2pm and I still have lots of time to waste. The bad thing is that I'm running out of things to do (obviously, not counting the stuff that I'm supposed to do).
It's fashion week in Toronto.
I'm not going to any fashions shows in the city, but I still hope that one day I will. It would be even better if I got a cool invitation in the mail like these ones. Don't forget to click on the links to see the ones from NY and Milan.
It's such a nice day outside.
I'm trying to decide what I should do after I've wasted enough time here. I was going to so an impromptu trip to the theatre and watch Dirty Dancing, but by the time that I got to the box office, the rush tickets had sold out. Darn it. If only I didn't sleep in.
My sleep pattern is completely wack. I went to bed early last night at 1am (my average sleep time has been around 3am), but still didn't get out of bed until 11am. I've got to get my internal clock back in gear.
Still need to find something to do. It's too nice of a day to just go back home.

No comments: