1. Going to Chan Hon Goh's last full-length ballet performance on Sunday - Giselle. Woohoo!
2. Walking in the rain's not too bad if you're prepared with a hat. I think I want to buy more hats. I'm not an umbrella person, but only because I like to be hands free. I like the compactness of small umbrellas so I can toss 'em in my bag, but I love the look of big umbrellas. You know, the ones that hotels let you borrow. If it's crazy-raining then a hat isn't enough. I like walking, and downtown really isn't that big. I think I should start walking around more often and forget the streetcar/subway.
3. The Royal Ontario Museum's new Schad Gallery is AMAZING. I can't wait to spend more time discovering the space.
4. What's with this weather. It's cold here. Too cold.
5. Still jet-lagged. Go to bed at 9-ish (later today because I didn't get home until 8.30pm and still need to eat dinner) and wake up at 6am (after waking up a couple times in the middle of the night (which I never usually do).
No comments:
Post a Comment