"If we did all the things we are capable of, we'd truly astound ourselves" --Thomas Edison
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Prep, prep, prep
It's been awhile since I taught full day stints. I'm always amazed at the amount of time it takes to prepare lessons. I mean, really prepare lessons. It's exhausting, yet I love it. There's so much room for improvement, but I'm also quite proud with that work that I've created. I don't know how teachers can rest on their laurels. My greatest fear is being caught in front of the class unprepared. I couldn't fall asleep last night. My mind was racing of things that I could do with my students and how I would have the themes being presented flow nicely. I literally had to get up, out of my bed to add to my lesson plans. Multiple times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment