Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Here we go!

Summer's over. Things are starting up again and I'm not really ready for it. I could have used another week. Or at least a week where I didn't feel the pressure of preparing for the next thing. Or another week of blistering hot weather. Is it time to put away my tank tops?
I'm not sure if I should be proud, or disappointed in myself. I didn't have any ice cream from Greg's. I had a little sample while at the shop buying gift certificates, but never got a scoop for myself. I had told myself that I would treat myself to a scoop on my birthday, but I never got around to it. There was too much else going on that day.
Maybe I'll make my way over there next week. Maybe I'll have an afternoon snack there on the 14th. The 14th will be a very momentous day.
Anyway, here's wishing all of my compatriots in education a great year!
Allez!

No comments: