Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Am I some sort of legend?

I've recently met a young lady who seems to know who I am. The only common ground that we've found so far is that we attended the same elementary and secondary school, but I had come and gone even before she had entered the picture. Most of my teachers had retired by the time she was at the schools, so we're pretty sure none of them were spreading my gospel. That, and of my classmates, I was not the top student that I would think they'd be talking about. Don't worry, this isn't a self-deprecating thing, sure, I wasn't top-of-class, but I wasn't at the bottom either. We might dig a little bit more to find out exactly how our paths have crossed, but it was nice to think that I was a little bit of legend in some right.

No comments: