There's still the final weekend of TIFF to go, but for me, the festival is done. This year, I saw eight films. I had more commitments during the festival than in previous years, so I was limited in what I could see. My TIFF experience was hindered by being ill, and seeing three films in one day didn't work out so well this time around. Still, a successful festival, and I'm already looking forward to next year.
So here's the order in which I watched my eight films:
1. Inside America
2. Waiting for "Superman"
3. The Piano in a Factory
4. Force of Nature: The David Suzuki Movie
5. Blame
6. The Sound of Mumbai: A Musical
7. Buried
8. The First Grader
I'm looking forward to seeing if any of the ones that I saw get an award. My favorites were screenings 2, 7, and 8, so we'll see what happens.
I'm hoping to get to the Bell Lightbox to check it out soon.
Woohoo TIFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment