I'm not the best at dealing with my emotions. I'm not the best at explaining what's going on when I feel something. Like, seriously feel something.
While watching Waiting for Superman, I started crying. I was pretty confused about it because I don't think of myself as a crier. I thought through my emotions, and I think that I understand why I responded that way. Nonetheless, I was shocked how I reacted to my feelings.
It happened again. I just got an e-mail that shook me to my core. I love it, maybe more than your average person, when things connect. When you find out the world is small and you feel like there's too much of a coincidence of what's happens in life. So that part of the e-mail was great, but then I started reading into the subtext of the e-mail and again I was surprised at how strongly I was reacting. When things get really personal. When thing really hit at what you're passionate about. I guess that's when you react in surprising (or maybe extreme?) ways. At least, that's how it seems to be for me.
As I've said, there are some things that I need to pursue.
No comments:
Post a Comment