Les Enfants Terrible is a restaurant that I flagged when I first decided on the area in which I currently live, that I wanted to check out. In nice weather, there is a large terrace (FYI, that's QC-speak for patio) that is ALWAYS busy. There's frequently people just hanging out nearby waiting for a table. Bernard is a bougey street where people like to mill about and be seen, and since I love people watching, it seems like a perfect restaurant to watch the world go by.
The food is decent, as is the service. So the big appeal of the place is still the location and vibe (of the surrounding area). It's a predictable and reliable place to dine. It's good for dining on a sunday when many other restaurants are closed.
Price point: mid
Food (presentation/plating): 3/5
Food (taste/flavour): 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
Ambiance/decor: 4/5
Would I return again: yes
No comments:
Post a Comment