I like accessories. I think it's my only way to spruce up my black outfits (becuase who am I kidding, as much as I "try" to branch out, it's not really working out too well).
I like looking at shoes, but always have a hard time finding ones that fit.
Bags are lov-er-ly. If I could have a new bag each day, it would be FAB.
Hats crept in during university...
and now the obsession is with scarves. Yes, you read right, s-c-a-r-v-e-s. Last spring I embarked on a frantic pashmina journey. Some may know of the desire to obtain a specific plaid scarf from a specific British company. I've wanted a touching-the-floor scarf for awhile (recently obtained on a *gasp* impulse buy). I'm looking for a wide (basically shawl-like) scarf. I'm also searching for this shawl/wrap thing that has sleeves (hard to explain - just trust me when I say it's cool).
I just can't seem to get enough of scarves right now...they're everywhere, and all so tempting!
But still, bags have a special place in my heart.
1 comment:
With respect to the specific plaid scarf - any overly indulgent and slightly regrettable purchases???
In my sad sad state of abject poverty I am vicariously living through your shopping descriptions. Perhaps I will register for said scarf.
And yes, I am reading your journal without posting comments.... Very anonymous and stalker-esque. apologies
L
Post a Comment