I'm now thinking that it's all the walking up and down hills that's just making my legs stronger, and thereby making my jumps easier without me having to actively do anything to improve them.
I finally hauled myself into the air again after landing on a thin piece of steel for a split second. The first 2T2T was completed on one foot. A little curly on the ending, but nonetheless, complete. It was a shock even to myself.
A couple more good attempts, and one basically there, just usual me, not having fast enough reflexes to stay on my foot.
I must have fallen pretty hard on my right wrist at some point on the session, because it hurts SO much right now. Ack, I'll have to apply heat to it (you know me and my anti-icing!) at some point. Mmm...heat...maybe I'll have some soup for dinner. Maybe some courge soup. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment