I realise that maybe only one person (if I'm lucky) will understand my dilemma (or have even heard of either of these names for that matter, but this weekend I could get all the Canadiana that a girl (well, with my specific interests at heart) could want. This weekend...
I could:
Go to an ARP seminar led by Benoit Lavoie
Or:
Go to an ISU seminar led by Cathy Dalton
I'll be going to the latter. Although I'm kicking myself that I'm not going to learn from Benoit and wish that the two seminars didn't conflict with each other, there's nothing that I can do about it, and I'm excited for this weekend and what I'll get out of it.
1 comment:
Hello Limin!
I did my Level 3 Technical course with Cathy Dalton and we got to skate with the black ice girls as she taught...so inspiring. She really is a master.
Oh, and I loved So You Think You can Dance this summer too...so many good ideas for choreography. I'm going to the show when the tour comes to Toronto (I'm such a geek). I should really just e-mail you, we have so much to discuss...but now I must plan for tomorrow's lessons.
-Steph
Post a Comment