Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grey's Anatomy - Season 4 Premiere

Well, I just finished watching the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy at pretty much the same time as everyone else. It was the first time that I had to sit through a whole hour for one episode.
See, I only started watching the show in January 2007 courtesy of DVD box sets. In six months I watched all three seasons, sans commercials. I even caught a couple episodes from Season 3 in French on the TV (they're not that behind on the old continent), but even those weren't a full hour, there was maybe one break for a short commercial, but even that I'm not too sure about.
I was so frustrated with the commercials. They just kept going and going.
Good thing is that I probably won't have time to watch the show live anymore, so I'm hoping to just catch up at the end of it all when the DVD's come out, or when someone gives me all the episode courtesy of the world wide web on a CD. Europeans know where it's at - no commercials!
Anyway, nothing too interesting happened in the episode. It was good, but nothing mindblowing.

No comments: