Friday, September 14, 2007

I eat my words

Awhile back, I scoffed at Forever 21 moving into the city.
A couple days ago, I willed myself to go in, and realised that I was most likely thinking of a different store that I'd visited in the States. Either that, or it's undergone a major upheaval in the past two years.
The store had lots of selection on items that ranged from down right blah and trashy to not so bad. I found two items in the entire store that I would have wanted to try on, but couldn't be bothered because the queues for the fitting rooms were too long and/or they didn't come in...well, black. The prices weren't too bad.
I'd say that this store could be the American equivalent to H&M. And I enjoy H&M. Not all of their lines, but I can usually find something that I like.
Anyway, I don't hate Forever 21 anymore. The next time I walk by, if it's a weekday morning (tidy store with not many people), I'll go in. I'm willing to give it a chance.

No comments: