I woke up this morning, with an hour of extra sleep ready to hit the ground running. All of these grand plans, and seemingly on track, until I got up from my desk chair ready to cross the next thing off my list. I am in complete pain.
I think I may have pinched a nerve somewhere near my right shoulder blade. How? By sitting in front of my computer. It was fine before I sat down and now it's not. What the heck.
The pain has been consistently bad and while a couple little things that I've done to try to alleviate this inconvenience have lessened the pain for a few brief moments, it's still there and I feel utterly useless.
I'm praying in the next two hours, it will miraculously get better so that I can go to dance class and feel some sort of accomplishment for the day, but it's not looking good.
This sucks. It really sucks. I've got things to do, places to be and I can't turn my head to the left.
I've wasted the whole day, my patience is wearing thin and of course, I'm in pain.
1 comment:
How's your shoulder? Still sore?
I feel like I've been doing something to my left collarbone recently. As in, too much mousing on my laptop = weird bone cramp in said collarbone. Le sigh. Technology is my nemesis.
Post a Comment