I feel like I'm missing the Olympics. I don't have a TV and I've made a conscious decision not to have a live stream going on my computer. I don't even know what happened in the opening ceremonies other than the fact that the Queen made a cameo in a 007 thing and Mr. Bean did something with an orchestra (factoid: Mr. Bean is completely lost on folks who are visually impaired. Think about it, everything he does is physical. He hardly ever talks and for the most part no one does in his sketches. There's a ton a laugh tracks in there, but that's not what the visually impaired need.).
Anyway, I will linger by a TV when I walk by somewhere showing the Olympics, but I do not watch it at work nor at home. I'm hoping that as a result, I'm probably a lot more productive, but I do feel like I'm missing out on some great things.
But I guess you're always missing out on great things in life. I'm just consciously aware of the fact that I'm missing the Olympics.
Ramble over.
Here's a nice series of video related to the Games and/or sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment