Sunday, August 26, 2012

TIFF 2012

I'm trying to figure out my ticket selection for this year's festival. The process is a little different in that we don't have to fill out a booklet and keep our fingers crossed that our 'box' is drawn first. Instead, I was randomly assigned a timeslot to make my selection and it's first come first serve from that point.
I don't remember what my first round of cuts from going through the list of films resulted in, but I've narrowed it down to my final 28 films. I'd usually want to cut it down to about 15-20 before making a spreadsheet of the films to see what overlaps (thereby cutting out some possibilities), but I'm having trouble cutting down from where I am. I usually have a couple films that are on my 'must see' list, but this year, either nothing's blowing me away, or everything on my shortlist sounds awesome.
I will be seeing at least 8 films this year.

No comments: