We've got Canadian snow!!!
Yesterday afternoon, at around 4:30pm is started snowing. Fluffy flakes. Continuously drifting downwards from the sky. It was fabulous.
And it kept snowing on and off until now!
I woke up this morning to a white, winter wonderland. It was like I was at home! A good 5cm stayed on the ground.
On the way to the bus stop (I admit it, I was skipping) I saw people brushing the snow off of their cars, people shoveling their driveways and city workers shoveling the streets.
While on the bus to work, I saw kids having a snowball fight at a local elementary school and dealt with the "winter bus smell" that's just so distinctive of a cold and wet outdoors.
Sigh. Canadian snow is great.
1 comment:
haha, oh snow.
in kingston we've had:
minus 20 weather many days
icing rain multiple times (combined with that crazy ktown wind + below freezing temps = interesting times)
snow snow snow
and as much as we love to complain about it, it really is great!
Post a Comment