A good chocolate bar to start with.
Last year, in a very scientific "Milk Chocolate Taste Test", Frigor came out on top out of a group of seven different bars of varying quality and popularity.One connoisseur described the bar as having a:
"strange immediate taste...similar to hazelnut (nutella-ish), smooth, sticky in mouth 8/10"
And another expert deemed the bar:
"slightly nutty taste, hazelnut in aftertaste, good heartness, good milkyness, melts well in mouth 7/10"
Now, I don't find Frigor quite that nutty in taste, but still very smooth. The inside of the bar has a slightly softer consistency (although I wouldn't describe it as having a "filling" - to me, something that is liquid in consistency) and is where I would assume the hazelnut essence lies.
I'm not really sure what to say about this bar. It's quite "plain" (in a good way) and definetely yummy. A good solid bar. A simple, smooth, melts in your mouth, quality bar. One that should be a staple in any chocolate cupboard.
-picture courtesy of www.cailler.ch
No comments:
Post a Comment