Monday, September 19, 2005

Ferrero Raffaello

I recently tried Ferrero Raffaello. It's Italian, not Swiss, but whatever.
I'm sure you're aware of Raffaello's more popular brother Ferrero Rocher, but I'd never heard of this one until just before I tried it. I'm a white chocolate lover, so I thought I'd give it a go.
I quite enjoy them. It's basically all the goodness of a Ferrero Rocher, except softer and smoother on the inside (white chocolate), the outside is white chocolate and a dusting of coconut on the outside as well. Yum.
For those who haven't had to pleasure of eating a Ferrero Rocher, imagine a crispy chocolate ball of goodness with soft fluffy chocolate filling with a hazelnut on the inside. Voila. Tis a Ferrero Rocher.
If you're a fan of Ferrero Rocher, I would highly recommend trying Raffaello. That is, unless you don't like coconut.

-picture courtesy of www.ferrero.it

No comments: