Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lindt Excellence Fraicheur de Fraise Edition Limitee (blanc)

Lindt Excellence Fraicheur de Fraise Edition Limitee (blanc)

A summer chocolate bar, this is a thin white chocolate bar with pieces of strawberry (and after more careful inspection, rhubard as well...they were definetely using it for filler).
It's not bad, although I wasn't sure how the pieces of fruit would work in a chocolate bar. Turns out that they are little flakes of a consistency much like Fruit To Go. A little bizzare, but strangely quite nice. It seemed like a weird contrast of a uber sweet white chocolate which was so exquisite, and then chewy, a little bit sour pieces of little-kid-get-stuck-between-your-teeth fruit.
I would have this bar if I wanted a shot of flavour other than just chocolate. Something with a little bit of a twist. A little bit of a difference.

-picture courtesy of www.lindt.ch

1 comment:

mechasa_kid said...

yum! looks good! i wonder if they have any of those in canada.