I just watched the series finale of ER and for someone who's only watched the show this season (although I have seen a couple episodes here and there of previous seasons - but not enough to know any plotlines), I thought it was pretty good.
I thought they did a good job of using cameos and bringing back characters from previous seasons and I could tell that they were rounding the last bend towards the end (I guess it helped that my video player told me how many minutes there were left of the episode). It ended very well and the final scenes were perfect.
I thought the episode was well done and I'm left with the feeling that I need to go back to watch the pilot (and maybe, ahem, a couple other hundred episodes) to see the journey of the show. Darn it.
A good show. A very good show.
No comments:
Post a Comment