Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lode Runner

I just played a game of Lode Runner.
It's just as terrifying as it used to be. I'm in constant fear that the bad guys are going to catch me and that I won't be able to dig holes fast enough for them to fall in. The entire game I had that panicky feeling and my heart was racing just like it did when I played the game as a little kid.
I'm so bad at video games.

This apple emulator site that I found sure is fun, but I can't seem to remember all of the names of the games that I used to play.
I've played a couple games of Number Munchers already (although it seems kinda boring now.
I started a game of Oregon Trail as well, but it stopped when I was prompted to "flip the disk to side B".
Turns out, I still don't understand how to throw a shot put nor have I mastered the skill of pole vault for the Olympic Decathlon, however I seem to be better at the high jump compared to when I was young.
I think I'll have to play Lemonade Stand for old times sake as well.

No comments: