Hot Docs is coming up and I was getting super excited for it.
I looked at all of the documentaries that would be in the festival and even made a schedule of the films that I wanted to see.
Sucky thing is that I won't be in town, so I will miss out on all of the fun.
Here's my list anyway. Yes, it's long, and no, I probably wouldn't have seen all of them, but if you happen to catch any of them, let me know how it was!
- Art & Copy
- Antoine
- Action Boys
- Cat Ladies
- Carmen Meets Borat
- Clubland
- Final Fitting
- Ganesh: Boy Wonder
- Invisible City
- Jackpot
- Laughology
- Objectified
- Over the Hills and Far Away
- Plane Days
- Pockets
- Prom Night in Mississippi
- The Tiger Next Door
- When We Were Boys
Oh, tonight at the screening, one of the festival programmers told us three "must sees":
- Episode 3 - ‘Enjoy Poverty’
- Winnebago Man
- Rough Aunties
I had briefly considered having the last one on my list...I forget why I took it off. I wonder if one of the three films will be like Slumdog Millionaire from TIFF08 (which was actually on my list for awhile and I don't remember why I nixed it). Maybe I'm just not good at picking the big hit of the festival.
No comments:
Post a Comment