I finally started writing in my book.
This is the book that I wrote about here, here and here. I tend to make a big deal about silly things.
I haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to do it, but I took the plunge and started writing some lists.
I was happy with the way that my chosen pen was writing on the page. It's a perfect size and it does the job I want it to do. Black as black is supposed to be, inky and stuff.
And then I turned the page to start my next list.
My pen bleeds. Crap. I've left the pages in for the moment, but I might be tearing them out once everything gets settled.
So now, I've turned to a crappier black pen that definitely won't bleed through pages, but doesn't write as well. And it's too long for my book.
I'm not too sure what's next.
No comments:
Post a Comment