Thursday, June 11, 2009

It worked out

So I had the intention of buying some jewelery, but ended up getting ice cream instead.
So I guess it's official, my ice cream season for the year has begun!
I really was hoping to pick up a necklace from SOOS, but nothing was calling out to me.
Instead, I went to The Big Chill. I was trying to diversify, so what else is out there, but I'm sorry, my heart still belongs to Greg's. I tried the ginger ice cream at The Big Chill, and although it did taste right, it didn't blow me away like Greg's does. I was told to try the pomegranate ice, but unfortunately, I think it was one of the worst things that I've tried. I ended up getting Polar Bear Paws which was some sort of mix of white chocolate, dark chocolate, truffles and raspberry and I was quite happy with it. Did it inspire me? Not really, but it was okay.
Next time - Greg's.

No comments: