The last time I went bowling was in high school. It was a long time ago.
Last night, we went cosmic bowling!!!
It was so much fun. I got caught up on some of today's music videos (along with classics too - Bob Seger, Brooks And Dunn). Remembered how heavy bowling balls are got a couple strikes!
My mostly black outfit meant that I didn't have to stand out in the crowd, although I got the most colourful shoes of the night. With the blacklights on, my shoes were fluorescent orange, yellow and green. It was wonderful.
I wish I took pictures, but every since I lost my camera case, I haven't had my camera in my bag and so I don't carry it around with me at all times. Next time, I'll remember.
My best game was 165 and hopefully we can go bowling again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment