Every time I see them in the store, I make a mental note to ranting about them, but with my lackluster memory, it's taken awhile to actually follow through.
Skechers has totally copied MBT Shoes. The Shape-ups idea, is definitely not original. The give away? The ugliness of the shoe. I blatantly love to promote all things Swiss, but I draw the line here. I didn't see many people wearing MBTs, but the few times I did and when I saw them in stores I cringed. They're horrifically unflattering and I don't really know how much they work. Of the two people I personally know that wore them, one, ummm, could have used the toning but none of us really saw any results. It could be that this person didn't really do a lot of walking, so I'm not sure how they expected to see the apparently benefits of the shoe. The other, I have no idea if it made a difference. She's so fit, that it probably wouldn't make too much of a difference.
Anyway, my point is - Sketchers or MBT, they're both ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment