Friday, November 20, 2009

Survivor #1-billion (or something like that)

I can't believe how many seasons of Survivor there have been already. Currently, the show is airing season 19 which was shot in Samoa.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm watching this season. It's actually really good. There's one guy who is a serious-*ss player. I hated him at the beginning, but now I'm in awe. I think that's how they set him up, and it's working like a charm.
Impressive.

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I've been watching this season of Survivor too. You're talking about Russell, right? Man, I hated him at the beginning. I just don't know who else to root for. Definitely not Shambo. She makes my brain explode.

*L* said...

Yup - that's the guy! Are you as impressed with him as I am? He's got some serious game. I hope it works out for him and that he ends up winning because the jury realizes that he played the best game.