Saturday, June 26, 2010

Choppers everywhere!!!

A whole bunch of them zoomed by. And so close to my building! I was in too much awe (read: too slow) to take a picture. That's my next goal. To take a good picture of a chopper. But really, if I had been able to get my act together, I would have gotten great (although, it's too bad that it's a foggy day) shots. They were so close, I felt like I could have reached out to touch them!
I noticed that they always travel in pairs. There's got to be a reason for that. This is so exciting.
I also got to do a little plane-spotting of my own. I'm lucky enough to watch the Porter planes of a regular basis, but this beast of a plane (which may just be a regular sized plane, but I'm so used to the mini's taking off from the Island Airport), well, looked like a beast. I wonder what they are carting around in there? And that's the black boat-y thing that I saw before. I hope more choppers come by soon. It's exciting! (I said that already.)
There are tons of people hanging out on their balconies watching the view as well. I'm not the only one who thinks this is cool, you know.

No comments: