Last week, I pondered the missing garbage bins in my neighbourhood. There are clear and blue garbage/recycling bags tied to the hydro poles instead. Very classy.
A couple months ago, the City of Toronto had changed their garbage bins (for the record, I like the old ones better, but that's only because I think the push pedal on the new ones will break sooner than expected) and I witnessed changes in the garbage bin landscape in the area. It was fun to watch them remove and replace the bins, and put up caution tape for the gap in the metal barrier on the streetcar stands.
That miscalculation or change in bin dimension still baffles me.
Anyway, so I thought that the recent missing bins was a sign that my pessimistic outlook on the lifespan of the bins was coming true. Not so. It's that darn G20 thingy that keep popping up in the news. Apparently garbage bins are a safety risk.
No comments:
Post a Comment