Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Can't get no...satisfaction...

I wonder if it's a character flaw that I will never be satisfied for what I've got. Once I attain a goal which I think will make me happy (which it does - at least for the time being) I always look to the next goal on my list and continue to work towards acheiving that one and all the rest to follow.
Will I ever just sit back and say, "This is enough, and I'm happy with what I've got?".
Not to say that I'm ungrateful for what I've got right now or anything. No way, hopefully you can tell by this blog that I love my life and everything I've had the fortune of being able to experience, but will I reach a point where I don't strive for more?
I'm not sure if I'm explaining exactly what it is that I'm trying to get across, but yeah. I guess that's it.

No comments: