Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Home" for the summer

I'm not really sure where I consider home right now, but I'm back in Toronto for most of the summer.
Leading up to my trip home was hectic. Lots of last minute things to get done, but it was fantastic. I'm not going to dwell on my professional life (I said I would never discuss it on my blog - I guess that got shot out the window a long time ago), but I've got to say that it was fabulous being on the other side of a graduation ceremony. I have graduated for the past two years afterall. I KNOW I'm in the right profession. I love what I do. I hope I never lose my love for this job. Ever.
Anyway, I'm back in Canada and have made my list (I'm a list-maker) of "Things to Do this Summer". It's pretty long.
This week I'm hibernating, but next week I'm going to be let loose on the streets of T.O. Watch out, cause here I come!

No comments: