Thursday, July 28, 2005

Who can say no to pink?

I've been itching to get a bag from this store since it's "Rugby" days, but never worked up the nerve to open up the wallet for one no matter how many times I was told "it's an investment!" by various people in the know.
For many years, I would walk by the store (I conveniently worked down the street), enter with a smile, say hello to the nice gentlemen, look longingly, sigh, and leave...utterly deflated.

Well, I did it. After much stress, I bought a bag from there.

Some rationale in no particular order:
1. It's a travel tote (which I've been wanting for a long time)
2. It's the prettiest shade of pink ever
3. It's on sale
4. It's super soft
5. It's SO me
6. It's multi-functional
7. It's unique - or at least I hope I don't see (m)any people with it
8. It's an investment!

Imagine this in the prettiest pink possible...that's the one I've got! And for the sake of my selfishness (and rationale #7), for the love of all things fabulous, please don't go out and buy a matching one!

Go on, congratulate me on my fab purchase and let me bask in your jealously! =)

Next on the list: A black "teacher-y/professional/chic" bag

P.S. Special mention to the two fantastic fashionistas who did just the right amount of convincing on this "luckily" rainy day.

-picture courtesy of www.hilary.com

No comments: