Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Dancing boys

I gotta say, I love boys who can dance. Da-amn.
One of the 4 English channels I get on my tv is MTV Europe. On weekdays at 7pm (repeats on weekends) is the Wade Robson Project (I'd create some kind of link, but I'm afraid I'll ruin my suspense in who wins. You can look it up yourself, just don't tell me who wins/won if you find out).
I know that is was on the US MTV sometime last year, but I think it's showing here for the first time.
Anyway, it's a dance contest. Right now they've gone through the prelims, quarters, and now we're at the semis. They've had to freestyle, dance to contrasting genres of music, create routines and learn quick choreography.
Boys who can dance sure look good.

-- bus is coming. head is hurting. time for bed.

No comments: