Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

I hope everyone's having a wonderful Halloween however you're spending it.
Here in Switzerland, they don't really do much. Only recently have businesses realized that it's yet another way they can make excessive amounts of money for almost no good of a reason. Right now they're at the "decorating" phase. That's the extent of how they celebrate Halloween. Trick or treating is basically unheard of.
I went to a Halloween party last night. So much fun. We ended the night out at a local extablishment and danced the night away. It was my first time out to a Neuch club. It was really small, but fun. A nice atmosphere with an older crowd. I guess that's what you get when you're not in a University town eh? Luckily one of the people I was out with had a car, because the bus I needed to get home stops running after a certain time, and cabs are very expensive here. Part of me wishes I lived closer to downtown (sort of like University days). Alas.

No comments: