I like to drink milk. Skim milk. It is good for you.
I planned on drinking a lot of milk here in Switzerland to maintain healthy bones. I have now given up on this plan.
Let me explain.
I vaguely remember milk in Switzerland tasting weird in '97.
I came, drank so milk and found it really really creamy. I thought it was just the fact it wasn't skim, so I didn't relaly think too much of it.
I went to the store and bought "lait ecreme" (skim). It tasted like mothballs.
I bought more skim milk, but a different brand that someone mentionned that they drink. It still tasted pooey.
I've decided to give up and eat lots of yogurt (Z was right afterall...it's really good) and try to get used to eating cheese (at Hyper U I bought some BabyBels and La Vache Qui Rit - they're both pretty tame, and honestly, who could say no to the "laughing cow"?).
I've noticed a couple little white spots on my fingernails (why does that happen), so I'm worried about my calcium consumption. I'm still plotting my next move.
1 comment:
More cheese and lots of yogurt, you are really stepping up the ladder. Enjoy!
Post a Comment