Another thing I forgot to mention is that when I buy pants in stores, they're often too long (short legs disproportional to waist/bum/thigh ratio!).
In Europe it's been even worse though, becuase not only is my bum too big for European standards, but I don't wear pointy toed stilettos on a regular basis needing my pants to be longer to look appropriate for the footwear. (Don't even get me started on how happy I am that ballet flats with rounded toes and comfy for teaching are coming back with avengence.)
Props to the Neuch ladies who have super strong ankles and can walk in their stilettos on cobblestone roads.
6 comments:
Pictures.
I think you need pictures of sexy swiss women in such outfits to better illustrate your point. Also, congrats on being the department head. You're such a starr. Ram.
Re: Pictures.
I would be happy to oblige if I was internet savvy enough to know how to post pictures.
I'm also annoyed that when I use things like yahoo.com and their free photo uploading service, the firewall or whatever it's called at school won't let me upload pictures over a certain size, and i really really really don't want to have to go through all of my pictures to resave them in a smaller format.
I also must comment that with only two math teachers at the school, and me being the only one teaching all math courses this semester (other guidance/math/science split) it was a logical decision. Plus the fact that it's just a title, and that I don't really get anything special out of it (other than bragging rights and the joy of being called a star) making it a tad less exciting.
I just think it's funny.
Oh, and why settle for pictures, when you can see the real thing? Come see Neuch!
Re: Pictures.
hmmm...well I wanna come see Neuch...but at the same time...I want pics like now now now too. You learned how to FTP stuff around when you had your Xoom site right? I can see if Richy minds making you an account on pube.org. Then you can upload pictures there and then link to them. Would that work for you?
W
Re: Pictures.
wait cronch what the heck...your school firewalls big pictures? Are you sure it's not a limitation of the place that you're trying to host them or whatever?
W
Re: Pictures.
Yeah, that's why I haven't been e-mailing big whacks of pictures or anything.
There's a 500Kb limit I think. Maybe 1MB. I forget.
Re: Pictures.
Sure, FTP sounds vaguely familiar. I think I only posted pictures on Xoom, because it told me how to do things step by step ("...ooooh baby, gonna get to you gi-iiii-irl...")
Post a Comment