This weekend, we're going to Munich and Salsburg. We leave tomorrow morning at 7am to sit on a bus for 6-ish hours. Why not a train you ask? Because some of the places we're visiting aren't easily accessible by train, so instead of taking the train and then renting a bus when we arrive, we're taking a bus the whole time. I'm planning on biding my time by doing my marking.
It will be an eye opening trip as we are visiting Dachau. We are also visiting the Eagle's Nest.
On a happier note, we are also visiting Neuschwanstein and of course will stop at the Hofbrauhause. We will also be attending a concert in Salsburg. How perfect would it be if it was Mozart?
I'm looking forward to the trip. I'm sure it'll be one I won't forget for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment