Friday, October 22, 2004

Who's a big shot now?

It's taking me awhile to recouperate from the trip last weekend, but I have to say it was absolutely amazing!

Anyway, the point of this post to say that I, Miss Jao am a serious big shot. Who knew, I'm a Department Head!

Head of Mathematics.

I'm special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am impressed, ms. jao. climbing that ladder like no one else! you amaze me.

ps, this reminds me of the rom. :D

b

Anonymous said...

Salute, my dear!
It is quite a long week to recover! Knowing you do not drink beer, I still wondered if you simply could not resist the temptation and the aroma of German beer and went off to Oktoberfest or sort and really soaked yourself after failing to find any new journal for days. Or is it the big title that needs that many days to get you back on earth?

Anonymous said...

w0rd.

W